Culture and politics of health, safety and enviroment
At Stenca, people’s safety and health means everything. In addition hereto, we always do what we can to protect the environment around us.
We strive to constantly improve ourselves in these vital areas. Stenca wants to be known and recognised for our ability to constantly show that we have high standards with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
To insure this, health, safety, and environmental awareness shall be an integral part of the way we run our business.
New ideas are welcomed, and everybody should feel comfortable expressing their opinion on health, safety, and the environment. It is management’s responsibility to lead the way, both in word and action, but in order to achieve our goals, everybody has to participate. We need to prioritise health, safety, and the environment in everything that we do.
It is company policy to run our business in such a manner that:
- People do not get injured
- The environment is protected
- Relevant laws and regulations are upheld, or even surpassed, and if none exist, we will set the standard
- The entire company strives to excel and be the best with regards to health, safety, and the environment
- We will constantly improve our efforts with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
In order to pursue this policy, Stenca will:
- Publish our policy on health, safety, and the environment so that all employees and other relevant groups has access to it.
- Take steps to ensure that all employees are motivated and involved through relevant education, yearly staff interview, and positive recognition.
- Take steps to ascertain that our suppliers handles issues with regards to health, safety, and the environment in compliance with our stated policy.
Danish Working Environment Authority – Green Smiley
Stenca ApS has been given a Green Smiley by the danish working environment Authority. The Green Smiley is a symbol indicating that the company complies the Danish regulations and that the Danish Working Environment Authority does not have any comments.If you wish to learn more abot the Danish Working Envionment Authority click here.