About Stenca Solutions
High Quality Solutions for Offshore, Marine, Refineries and Power Plant Industry
Stenca was founded in 1997, and our employees have many years of practical, as well as, theoretical experience in the Marine- and Oil & Gas industry.
We are based in Aalborg, Denmark.
Stenca offers worldwide professional services in areas as insulation, and fire protection equipment for platforms, drilling rigs, vessels, onshore terminals and FPSO’s etc.
Mainly, we serve the Offshore and Marine industry, but our products are also extremely well suited for use onshore – e.g. power plants, refineries, breweries, hospitals.
With focus on the higher demands, we take part in the development of new products and solutions for these sectors. This is with a focus on both Life Cycle and Environment.
We work closely with our collaborators and suppliers. As a result, we are able to offer a wide range of products and services for heat-, cold-, and acoustic insulation, as well as fire protection equipment.
We have build and maintain long term relationships with a large group of satisfied customers. Satisfied customers are our greatest asset – good and timely service is essential for us.
- Pipe and Duct Insulation
- Tank / Container / Vessel Insulation
- Valve and Flange Boxes / Valve- and Flange Mattresses
- Cold protection / Frost Protection
- Heat Conservation / Energy Savings
- Passive Fire Protection / Fireproofing
- HVAC Insulation / Ventilation Insulation
- Acoustic Insulation / Noise Reduction / Soundproofing
- Personnel Protection
- Marine Doors A30 & A60
- Oil and Platforms / FPSO units
- Shipyards / Vessels
- Harbour Pipe / Penetration Insulation
- Offshore / Onshore
- Power Plants / Refineries / Breweries / Hospitals